*Requires RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.
- Double update: the first two thirds of the war against the Incubus Emperor.
- Three new plot sex scenes.
- Implementation of the new party splitting mechanics.
- Riala balance update, unique combat reaction added.
- Character updates: Antarion and Sho equipment, Grubbak skills.
- Several internal mechanical change.
- Misc polishing.
- Further internal mechanical fixes and balancing.
- Varia skill rebalancing.
- Yet more polishing to war calculations.
- On Yarra's route, the variable "Empress Approval" now works properly.
- The Kingsmen and Queensmen bars now have more variability throughout chapter three.
- Flower Speculation investment now removed from ledger after the reunion.
- The Dusty Horde and AriGarda are no longer listed in the ledger after taking over Yhilin. The Iron Cudgel remains, however.
- Since some people were unclear on this, rewrote dialogue to make it completely unambiguous when the Dusty Horde is destroyed.
In addition to more balancing and getting feedback from players, I used this week to finish off some old bugs and minor issues that had been low priority while I was rushing on new content. These are not a big deal, but I do try to go back and polish whenever I get a chance.
As a reminder: I might make retroactive changes to this section to balance the entire war, once I finish the next update. So if you definitely want to play only once, maybe wait a little. Having said that, this update has loads of new content for everyone to play!