New update for patrons! Version history updated, you know what to do, etc.
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Two new plot sex scenes.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.
As you can see, this update is getting a lot of things properly in order so that I can focus fully on the war event. Aside from the retroactive changes, though, it includes one last visit to Yhilin that should be fun. A lot of quests/variables/investments that have been ongoing for a while finally wrap up this time.
Some of the things I've been working on in the background are getting much closer to release, so look forward to some of that. But meanwhile, please enjoy this update!